IT QA Analyst Web Services
Req. ID: 130720BR
Business Area: CVS Caremark
Location: RI - Woonsocket
Job Category: Digital, Information Systems
Clinical Licensure Required : N/A
Job Type: Full Time
• Responsible for delivering assignments within specified time frames, adhering to all established methodologies, standards and guidelines individually or as a member of a project team.
• Responsible for writing, monitoring, executing and evaluating application tests
• Participate in requirements and design reviews to thoroughly understand business needs to ensure comprehensive testing scenarios are performed.
• Apply defined QA Processes to plan, design, implement, execute, evaluate and report results of software testing under minimal supervision to ensure a quality product. Validate business requirements are fulfilled by the technical design and test scenarios.
• Perform comprehensive testing to prevent introduction of application defects into Regression, End to End, Client and Production environments.
• Report, monitor and verify application project defects as necessary.
• Gain application knowledge to efficiently and effectively perform position responsibilities
• Provide feedback on and suggestions for improving QA Processes to QA management
At least 4+ years of hands on experience test planning and test execution in SOA environment In-depth knowledge of preparing test documentation: Test Plans, Test Scenarios, Test Case, Test Results and Test Summary reports Solid understanding of web service testing / SOA testing concepts separate from manual functional testing. 1+ years of experience required with SOA testing Proficient in working with XML, XPath, REST API, SOAP and WSDL Proven hands on experience testing Web Services using ITKO LISA and SOAPUI Familiarity modifying XML for controlled requests and responses Experience testing in web applications Knowledge of executing test automation scripts with HP Quick Test Pro Proficiency with Agile Project Management concepts Experience with QC, QTP mandatory
Knowledge and experience of converting manual test plans to automated test scripts Create and edit scripts to compare and validate data results from testing
High School Diploma/GED and 3+ years experience or Bachelor’s Degree
CVS Caremark, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.