Req. ID: 73417BR
Business Area: CVS Caremark
Location: AZ - Scottsdale
Job Category: Administrative Assistant
Clinical Licensure Required : N/A
Job Type: Full Time
Primarily responsible for ensuring pharmacist coverage for all hours of operation in each store. Additional responsibilities include ensuring successful completion of training requirements by store associates and supporting the district with administrative activities.
• Write a schedule for all floater pharmacists that meets the needs of the business
• Develop positive relationships with the pharmacist team, as they will become key individuals in the successful coverage of open shifts
• Accept and review all pharmacist vacation request forms for presentation to the appropriate Pharmacy Supervisor for approval or denial
• Maintain a pharmacist vacation calendar that states the approved vacations for all pharmacists
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Working knowledge of business applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, MS Outlook)
• Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines and reacts to adjustments promptly and efficiently
• Flexible hours
• This position is open to both Front Store and Pharmacy associates
• This position reports directly to the Pharmacy Supervisors
• Contact your respective Pharmacy Supervisor for additional questions
GED or equivalent
Communication Skills both written and computer
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
CVS Caremark, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.